Connie’s leadership style is one that many at Wings connect with and appreciate. When she joined Wings in 2001, Connie was taken by the amazing transformation of clients at a Wings makeover workshop. She knew right away that she wanted to make a contribution to Wings. Since then, Connie has maintained an unwavering commitment to the Wings vision. She has inspired those she leads to always focus on the needs of Wings’ clients and rise above any challenges facing the organization.
As a Board member for more than five years, Connie served a year as Vice President and five years as President (all while continuing to dress clients weekly). Connie has shepherded the Wings volunteers through the growing pains of moving from a grassroots organization to one with a sustained and vital service in the community. And she has helped develop Wings by using her keen people insights by recognizing individual interests and matching them to the organization’s needs.
Owner, C. Rose Coaching – Career and Leadership Personal Coaching
- Wings For Success Volunteer (client contact, workshop presenter)
- Wings For Success Board President
- Philadelphia Area Coaches Alliance – Board Member, VP – Education
- Hispanic Engineering National Achievement Awards Conference Corporate Advisory Board
- Alliance of Black Telecommunications Employees,National VP
- National Association of Colleges and Employers