Julie began volunteering with Wings for Success in 2008 and joined the Board in January 2016. Her first role at Wings was as a client dresser but upon recognizing that she was “someone that can barely dress herself,” Julie looked for a more productive way to contribute to our organization. She found her calling by tapping into her fundraising and event-planning expertise and has been actively involved in each of our fundraising events ever since.
- Home and Office Organization
- Wings for Success Volunteer (Wings Fling event)
- Friends Association Volunteer
- Calvary Chapel Delaware County Office Volunteer
- Delaware County Christian School Development & Event Volunteer
- Goshen Baptist Church Women's Ministry Event Coordinator
- Habitat for Humanity Development Volunteer