Laura first learned of Wings for Success more than 5 years ago when an article she read in the newspaper inspired her to contact Wings and lend her support.
Her involvement began by organizing a local accessory drive, which has since grown to become an annual event. In addition, Laura donated her own business attire on a monthly basis. Throughout the years, her volunteer efforts at Wings have included helping to dress clients, organizing accessory drives, and serving on both the Fundraising and Workshop committees.
The Wings’ mission reflects Laura’s own values—a belief in empowering women and providing them with a supportive environment. According to Laura, seeing a client leave with the confidence to pursue her goals and dreams is the best part about the Wings’ experience.
• Human resources manager/leader for both Fortune 500 global and small private entrepreneurial organizations
• Greater Valley Forge Human Resources Association Board Member
• Society of Human Resource Management Member
• Pennsylvania State Great Valley University Alumni Association Board of Directors
• American Association of University Women (AAUW) Member
• Cabrini College and Villanova University Student Mentor
• Toastmasters Vice-President, Membership
• Philadelphia Human Resources Planning Society Member
• March of Dimes, March for Babies Logistics Committee
• Habitat for Humanity Volunteer