Women come to Wings for good quality clothing in current styles, both professional and business casual. To supply this cost-effectively, please review our guidelines before coming to our Frazer location to be sure your donation will be suitable for our clients.
Clothing Donation Days:
Our Donation Days are held on the second Saturday of each month from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon, weather permitting. You do not need an appointment during these set dates and times. Please keep in mind that we are a volunteer-run organization with limited space and staff so if you have a large donation (car load) or if you wish to do a collection for us, please contact our Program Manager, Diane Mills at 610-644-6323 x4, first.
Donations are accepted by appointment only. Please contact Program Manager Ingrid Lis at 610-444-1446.
Click here for our next Clothing Donation Date.
- New or gently worn business and business casual women's clothing
- Purchased in the last 3-4 years ("classic" styles of years past are not useable)
- In the current season (transitional clothing for August and March)
- Clean and on hangers (delicate knits may be folded neatly in a shopping bag)
- No shoe boxes please. Shoes may be donated in a shopping bag.
Items We Use:
- Suits (pant or skirt)
- Uniforms or scrubs (no logos, good condition, especially in L - 3X)
- Professional & casual-style jackets and cardigan sweaters
- Blouses, shells, plain tops & sweater sets
- Dresses (business casual)
- Dress pants (especially black & plus sizes) & skirts
- Khakis, black or dark blue jeans
- Maternity wear suitable for work
- Bras (preferably tan, white, or black; smooth, plain; especially large sizes)
- Body shapers
- Trouser socks
- Handbags (particularly black)
- Dress shoes/boots in season (heels or flats, no boxes)
- Unopened make-up, hair-care and skin-care products, makeup cases
Clothing Drives or Large Donations:
Please do not run a clothing drive/collection or drop off a large donation (i.e. car load) without speaking to our Program Manager, Diane Mills at 610-644-6323 x4, first. We may have very specific needs we would like you to collect or select from your donation for us.
Tax Receipt Information:
Clothing donations to Wings are tax-deductible. You can pick up a clothing donation receipt at the time of your donation.
Other Clothing Notes:
- Some very high-quality clothing donated to Wings may be put on consignment to raise funds for the purchase of specifically needed clothing items and shoes.
- Due to liability, Wings does not pick up donations.
- Unusable clothing may be passed on to other non-profit organizations.
If you have additional questions regarding your donation, please contact our donation phone line at 610-644-6323 x4 or submit our Clothing Donation Inquiry form.