We can help you by providing clothing appropriate for your employment needs, at no cost!
Our trained volunteer stylists will help you put together appropriate outfits for an interview or for other employment needs. Dressing appropriately for your job interview or first few weeks at a new job can give you the confidence you need to succeed.
When you arrive at Wings, you will be greeted by your volunteer stylist who will talk with you about your clothing needs, style and sizes to help design an appropriate look just for you. The Wings clothing closet is stocked with clothing of all styles and sizes.
In your personal dressing room, your stylist will bring you clothing to try on and work with you until you have the clothing you need to succeed. Once your clothing has been selected, your stylist will help you with other needs such as shoes, a handbag and accessories, as well as new undergarments.
You will leave Wings feeling like a new woman, full of confidence and pride, ready for success!
Additional Information about your Styling Appointment:
- Your appointment will last about one hour.
- For healthcare attire, your appointment will last about 30 minutes.
- As our appointments are scheduled with volunteers, please arrive on time.
- We understand that sometimes emergencies happen. If you need to reschedule, please call as soon as possible.
- We want to focus on you. Please arrange for child care for young children requiring your supervision.
- We provide wardrobe options for a variety of industries:
- Business Casual
- Food Service
To make an appointment, you or a referring agency can call one of our two locations:
- Frazer: 610-644-6323
- Kennett Square: 610-444-1446
Wings for Success helps women build confidence not only by providing work-appropriate clothing, but also by providing workshops to support our clients as they embark upon their job search and prepare to start new jobs. We provide workshops in partnership with several agencies in the region, as well as annual workshops that are open to the community. All of our services are free of charge. Presentations in Spanish are available upon request.
For our upcoming community workshops, please visit our Events Calendar.